• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

All-Star Battlemania 2 Team

Which Character do you want next?

• Master Chief

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Monkey D. Luffy

• Shovel Knight

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SergeantSnivy

Smash Cadet

Good evening ladies and gentlemen, I have an announcement.
I am the Developer of All-Star Battlemania 2.

What is All-Star Battlemania 2?

All-Star Battlemania 2 is a sequel of an old fangame, more like a reboot. It was an idea that I had, "If Comic Book characters, 3rd Party Characters, heck even Anime/Manga characters can't join the Smash Bros. roster. Just make a game to create pop culture's finest franchises." And I did.
What is the rules?

Well, since I can't do an exact Smash Bros. gameplay mechanic, I wished you could knock opponents out the screen, you know, to have the same Smash Bros. mechanics. Well unfortunately that did not happen and I was left to make who can spam the buttons better? This is one of the reasons why I left Multimedia Fusion 2 for this project.
Why do you need us to help?

Well, I always love to create a team. All-Star Battlemania 2 is now hiring people. You can tell me which part you would want to take, Spriting, Animation, heck even Coding. We can make this dream happen.
Closure

Well... with that being said, we can finish this game together. I have a whole crazy roster of characters. Mario, Ryu, Scorpion, Goku, Spider-Man, Pikachu, and more!

If you want to check the website, click the link below.
Website

YouTube
Wiki

Here are some roles that people have taken part of. Now hiring some people available. Let's make a huge roster together.

Director
SergeantSnivy

Coding
SergeantSnivy
(Feel free to take this spot instead.)

Animation
Onmishift

if anything should be mention, comment below

Comment below if you are interested in the making of this game.

Last edited:

SergeantSnivy

Smash Cadet
Yea we'd be set
I can suggest the models we could use. The characters that appeared in Smash Bros. for Wii U will be easy, but some character models are hard to find.

If we were to make it 3D, then we'll have to start over to v0.1. Which I'm okay, I feel like the game needs to be redone. Plus, I don't like pushing ourselves to put all the characters that appeared in v0.5.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom