• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

All of you toon link mains need to come to this

Status
Not open for further replies.

2nLio

Smash Journeyman
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=245971

This tournament is looking to be as big as Genesis considering all the interest everyone is showing. The best players from the country are going to be flying/driving down to Florida to enter this.

I honestly think that all you toon link mains on the east coast (even the west if you can) should come to this and rep. I didnt get to go to genesis since it was so far and im sure a lot of you didnt get to go either because of that same reason so this is definitely a chance to come and show how much **** toonlink can cause.

Right at this very moment I dont think there are many tlinks entering which is why i decided to make this thread.

Also, it'd be cool to meet you guys in person because I actually only know one other toon link main and I think he quit so it would be awesome if a lot of you guys could come.

so yea, you guys need to come **** with :toonlink:

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Don't advertise, please. =/
You can post this in the general discussion thread if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom