• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

All of my Diddy videos so far in one playlist

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
Nice vids. You've got a good Diddy. I like how you dodge alot and make good use of the cartwheel. It was cool how you beat that Fox in that online match with 3 stock, you owned him. My only suggestion so far is that maybe using a monkey flip or kong fu kick here or there might get you some more hits. Keep up the good matches.

We should vs. sometime. I'm from the Toledo area so hopefully the Wifi will be farily decent.

chronoize

Smash Journeyman
great vids, nice use of smash, bananas, and dodges. lol nice face **** on fox. i hope we get to play one day but my wifi isnt as nearly as good as yours *jealous*

Revven

FrankerZ
Nice vids. You've got a good Diddy. I like how you dodge alot and make good use of the cartwheel. It was cool how you beat that Fox in that online match with 3 stock, you owned him. My only suggestion so far is that maybe using a monkey flip or kong fu kick here or there might get you some more hits. Keep up the good matches.

We should vs. sometime. I'm from the Toledo area so hopefully the Wifi will be farily decent.
My only problem with using the forward B like that is the person might perfect shield it and then that leaves me vulnerable for attack. But, I'll give it a shot a few times I suppose before I shoot down the idea of it. And, sure, I wouldn't mind going at it, just let me know what day and the time.

great vids, nice use of smash, bananas, and dodges. lol nice face **** on fox. i hope we get to play one day but my wifi isnt as nearly as good as yours *jealous*
lulz. I've done the Diddy Hump a total of three times and all three times killed my opponents (one of them happened to meteor a Bowser! LOL). But, yeah... thanks for the comment.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Ya so...

you need to stop randomly dash attacking into you're opponents shield...

A good player would just block you and punish you every.single.time.

You also seem to just spam aerials directly at your opponent without thinking. Vs. Fox 1st stock, you got one Fair, and just tried to spam the rest and hit him. He eventually cut through it all with a dair.

You need to think a bit more. Don't just grab your bananas and throw them. Leave them on the ground, push your opponent to one side of the stage and pressure them. Dn't let them jump using your pop gun and aerials. use your bananas to stop their movement on the ground.

In general, you need to think more.

Revven

FrankerZ
Ya so...

you need to stop randomly dash attacking into you're opponents shield...

A good player would just block you and punish you every.single.time.

You also seem to just spam aerials directly at your opponent without thinking. Vs. Fox 1st stock, you got one Fair, and just tried to spam the rest and hit him. He eventually cut through it all with a dair.

You need to think a bit more. Don't just grab your bananas and throw them. Leave them on the ground, push your opponent to one side of the stage and pressure them. Dn't let them jump using your pop gun and aerials. use your bananas to stop their movement on the ground.

In general, you need to think more.
I... do think though... bah, whatever, I'll think more then. :p

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Look at your vids again. Count the amount of times you carelessly run into people with dash attacks and jump into people falling from the sky with fairs like you have star power or something.

Its not that you're horrible. Your game is just devoid of any concept of spacing. Thats all I'm saying.

edit: You're a rambo diddy.

Top Bottom