• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

All of Greninja footstool combos

Toin

Smash Rookie
What are all of Greninja's starter moves to footstool combos like n-air and what are all of his footstool combos, I know:
N-Air --> Footstool --> D-Air
Grounded footstool --> D-Air --> B-Air

Derpnaster

Smash Journeyman
Not actually a true combo but at low percent's (<15%) Jab1 ~> Jab2 ~> Grab Fthrow ~> Run Offstage Bair for stage spike ~> Footstool.

Make sure you aim the following hydrop Pump away from the opponent and if it's a villager just give up on the early death.

Last edited:

Larkisaurus

Smash Rookie
NNID
Larkisaurus
Whoa boy, there are a lot more than 2, haha.

So, lets take Bowser as the punching bag.
Here are the more practical ones.

Strong Nair> Footstool> Dair lock- Probably from 5-35
Weak Nair > Footstool > Dair lock- probably from 25-55
Fully charged shuriken > Footstool > Dair lock- about 0-10
Catch airborne players with Falling up air > footstool > Dair lock - works from 0 until dair spikes, maybe at 60 or 70
Falling up air > Footstool > Dair spike > Footstool > Bair lock - works past 100 on heavies generally
There's a weird middle ground after Dair stops locking and before you can get a footstool after the spike. at that point,
Dair (Spike) > Dair (Late) > falling up air > Footstool > Dair spike > Footstool > Bair lock

From stupid labbing there are still more. Useful? No. Interesting? Sure
at 0 on grounded bowser, short hop so that the last hit of up air comes out right before you land. then footstool to dair lock.
Landing Fair > Footstool > Dair lock - from 15-30
with platforms, up tilt > footstool dair lock - probably 50-60

and finally,
at 160+
Dair spike > falling up air > footstool > REPEAT.

Gren is Pretty dank

Derpnaster

Smash Journeyman
Personal favorite that should never see combat use is at around 100%, Dair (Spike) ~> Footstool ~> Dair (Spike) x3 ~ NAir to kill

This is by no means a true combo, or even really a combo but if you have to get rid of a bad player or just feel like being a general (Insert offensive word here) it works

BossmanG

Smash Rookie
I tried Up-Throw to Up-Tilt/Up-Smash. Every time that I tried it, it worked, so I don't know if it is guaranteed, but try it and see what it does for you. Also, it can string into the footstool combos followed by Up-Tilt.

SEXYGOAT

Smash Rookie
NNID
Yoshistar2001
Nair > footstool > uncharged shuriken (while in midair) > fastfall Nair > run up footstool > uncharged shuriken (in midair) > fastfall Nair > running Usmash (Does about 65%, Works on most chars at 0-10 and fastfallers and around 10-20%. Shouldn't work on floaties like Rosa or jiggs)

Top Bottom