• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

All night Smashfest on Saterday, the 13th, in Whittier.

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
My friend is throwing a small smashfest on saterday night. Him and his friends are trying to get better and wanna play with some more experienced tourny goers. Its just gonna be a small kickback in his garage with beers if you drink. I need about 3 or 4 more people who are willing to go on Saterday night for sure. All together there should be about 11 smashers there.

16 years old and up preferably

It will start about 10:00PM and will last until the morning. If anyone can go FOR SURE, tell me and Ill PM you the info later.

ZachGotStabbed

Smash Cadet
15340 goodhue st, whittier california

do not show up unless you rsvp to either my AIM : HardonDeathScene

or my number: 562-818-1955

=)

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
I would go but 16 and up aint a good thing for me xD I'm way to young to come, especially with the beers. It's a shame 12 year olds cant drink, they cant drive so there's not gonna be an accidents am I right? :chuckle:

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
I'd like to go. If so, I'll be getting a ride, so it'll be me and at least 1 friend, maybe 2. I'll RSVP hopefully by tomorrow morning, just gotta confirm my ride...

ZachGotStabbed

Smash Cadet
alright,

so basically yeah, i'm donating 2 20 packs and a bottle of vodka to this mini smashfest

what kinda beer you guys want?!?

but anyways, call my cell phone to rsvp tomorrow.. call times are 12pm to 8pm if you don't rsvp by then don't come =)

i need to cap it off at 13-14 people (my room/garage can only handle so many)

people that are going so far/confirmed list

me + 4 friends (5)
nasty_nate 6
elvis 7
n1c2k3 8
i'm batman! / Mcrusty 9
aznchefi 10
dino 11
jovan 12

so a few spots left, PM me with a phone number and if i call you can come =)

ps. if you donate a tv/cube you will get a for sure seat =)

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Elvis: Sure. 5 bux? 2/3 or 3/5? Set char's?

Also, I said I'd be getting a ride, so confirm at least 1 more spot for me. Thanks a lot...

ZachGotStabbed

Smash Cadet
i did confirm you :p

you were #8 look again =)

god ****

i just toook my drum set apart and moved a computer and alllll of this USELESS **** out of my room to make room for smashing...

hey ill pay anyone who brings an extra tv/cube 10 bucks =) (if you call me to make sure no one else took me up on this offer first)

562 818 1955 i cant stress enough please rsvp so i have a general idea of how many people are flaking

and god if anyone shows up at 10am i swear they are getting roundhouse kicked in the face for disturbing my cleaning

and then they will quickly be let in for some friendlies so i can warm up for the biweekly today =)

enough rambling, back to cleaning. call me or text me if you want to come, if not then post here and just show up

ZachGotStabbed

Smash Cadet
ps. if you PM me your phone # plus points for you, i'll ummm give you a cookie from my house or something

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
AARRRRGGGHH MY RIDE CAN'T DO IT CAN SOME1 GIMME A RIDDDDEE 133 South Linden Dr, Beverly Hills I'LL GIVE YOU LOTS OF MONEY LIKE 20 DOLLARS I'M NOT KIDDING HIT ME UP ON AIM RIGHT NOW BYE!

OoNoiRoO

Smash Journeyman
This **** was bomb, son! Dayum!

Shiek and Ganon had Great Battles.

*Play Big Blue music*

son.

WhiteOblv

Smash Ace
oh *****, **** son! This smashfest wuz bomb. My marth an falcon too smooth son! haha good times. Hope to see you all at the next tourny!
Tavo still plays? oh **** on.

E40 out this hizitch.

OoNoiRoO

Smash Journeyman
Dayum son, yeh those matches were fresh, son! Especially those Hyrule FFAs. Best thing in the world. Son.

ZachGotStabbed

Smash Cadet
shiek and ganon had great battles.. oh god i was so stoned i can't believe i said that

LOL

anyways, hope everyone had a good time. sorry for the lack of alcohol, i left it out stupidly and yeah you all saw what happened =( and then i totally forgot about the other bottle..yeah hahahaha

w/e i had fun. hope you all did

ZachGotStabbed

Smash Cadet
btw, next time i will ensure that rsvp is necessary and who shows up will be planned out already, so yeah next time i put up a thread if you want to come make sure you are one of the first posters :p

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
I wish I couldve gone to this but my parents would NEVER let me stay over night in some person's garage just to play smash. Shoot, I wanted to see someone get drunk, haha jk. Maybe next time if I'm lucky and if my mom doesnt read the thread so she doesnt know there's beers there :psycho:

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
I wish I couldve gone to this but my parents would NEVER let me stay over night in some person's garage just to play smash. Shoot, I wanted to see someone get drunk, haha jk. Maybe next time if I'm lucky and if my mom doesnt read the thread so she doesnt know there's beers there :psycho:
Your mom read the thread!!! OHHHHH
>_>
<_<
your mom makes the best food!!!

ZachGotStabbed

Smash Cadet
=) maybe i'll have to host some more.. although the beer had to get cancelled and my stepdad found what we were gonna take shots of... ugh.

i had a great time anyways though, perhaps i'll make this a monthly or something??! ideas?

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
whittier bi-weeklies =]

i wish u woulda gotten high too ... that way ud b more vulnerable to be taken to the border stripped naked and left there to find a way home XD (kanzaki would so do this)
Hahaha, with LOL in the middle, coated wih rofl, and injected with lmao.

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
lmao I know, I was acting goofy as ****
no where near as bad as zach though :D

next time shots for sure

Top Bottom