• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

All Images Fuzzy?

Earthbound Zero

Smash Journeyman
Lately, whenever I go to this site, a lot of the images I see are a bit fuzzy.
It's considerately noticeable on pixelated images and it's starting to really bug me.

What do I do to solve this issue?

MBreeto

Smash Ace
Go to your control panel and change the resolution. Hopefully that will help and it's not the monitor.

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
Do you know if the images are JPEG? They have a worse quality then PNG (Used for Sigs) so it could be that.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Do you use 56 K?

ALL The images on someone I know's computer where always blurry until they upgraded to broadband from 56 K

Earthbound Zero

Smash Journeyman
Pixelated images, like my sig and avvie, look very blurry on this site on my laptop. But they are fine on my desktop.

My avatar and sig are PNG, and I don't use 56k.

For some reason, it's only like that on this site. It started when I somehow used the wheel on my mouse to change text size, without holding Ctrl. I was surprised how it happened, and tried to change the text size back to normal, but the text and pictures got a bit more blurry.

Top Bottom