• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

all i gotta say is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonic_keyblade

Smash Apprentice
How many threads of this are there? There is a longer one farther behind the pages of the thread shower thingy... they should make that a sticky so we don't have to see so many of these kinds of threads.

Ares And Enyo

Smash Apprentice
**** just when i thought all you people had moved on to ike or snake .... ZS threads have been actually intelligent and thought provoking with efforts to develop her as a formidable opponent and then ppl like you come in and continue this spam ... go away spamer go to ike or snake ... you aren't wanted here

i motion that starting topic like this should get your username banned and if you do it more than three times IP banned

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
**** just when i thought all you people had moved on to ike or snake .... ZS threads have been actually intelligent and thought provoking with efforts to develop her as a formidable opponent and then ppl like you come in and continue this spam ... go away spamer go to ike or snake ... you aren't wanted here

i motion that starting topic like this should get your username banned and if you do it more than three times IP banned
It's called the report button. Use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom