• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Smashers

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
I'll probably be heading to Birmingham, Alabama for a couple weeks after the end of July and I'm wondering if there are any Smashers in the area that would like to hang out and play some Melee/brawl.

anomaly

Smash Apprentice
awesome dude. me and some friends play melee quite a bit. there's also some good brawl players in hoover. maybe we can have a few smashfestivities.

HavikLink

Smash Rookie
NNID
Haviklink
ok so i know i'm a little late to respond to this one but i live in montevallo, south of hoover, and there is NOBODY that smashes around here and i'm dying to get some good experience. my melee is way too rusty to even be considered worthwile but i think my brawl is pretty good so if anyone wants to get together some time then ill be there.

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
ShaSLAM lives in Montevallo. A whole bunch of people live in Hoover. Including Zero Gamer since he moved here. Check the Alabama Thread.

Top Bottom