• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Smash 64

SSBMagy

Smash Cadet
Hello fellow Alabama Smashers. I'm Magy. I am wanting to help the Alabama Smash 64 scene grow, and I'd like anyone interested to join me, whether you already play it or are just getting into it. I play 64 at UAH every Wednesday at HASL's meetups, Moogle and I both bring setups, bring one if you can. All skill levels are welcome. Hopefully we can get enough players there for HASL to consistently host tournaments. The Smash 64 scene is growing, and I think it's time we contribute. I hope I see you there!

Alabama Smash 64 Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/AlabamaSmash

HASL: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Huntsville-Area-Smash-League/1478466542404169?fref=ts

BananaBolts

I find you quite appealing
Yo, I live 30 minutes north of Huntsville. One of my friends also attends UAH. I'd be willing to drive down to play sometime. I should be in the area every evening on Thursday nights if you ever want to play some friendlies. I was aware of these locals but I didn't know they had 64.

Contact me if you want to play sometime. The Tennessee Crew would be more than happy to have you in the next meetup (currently TBA). I can provide transportation from my house so we could carpool up to wherever we play.

SSBMagy

Smash Cadet
Yo, I live 30 minutes north of Huntsville. One of my friends also attends UAH. I'd be willing to drive down to play sometime. I should be in the area every evening on Thursday nights if you ever want to play some friendlies. I was aware of these locals but I didn't know they had 64.

Contact me if you want to play sometime. The Tennessee Crew would be more than happy to have you in the next meetup (currently TBA). I can provide transportation from my house so we could carpool up to wherever we play.
I'll message you.

D

Deleted member

You are all so very lucky. There is absolutely nothing by me. :c

AthensHorseParty

Smash Journeyman
You should consider getting acquainted with all the other regional "crews" or whatever. There's a lot of good players in TN and in GA (Athens and Atlanta mainly). We all met at a house tournament recently here in Athens and it was a great time. If we can plan a bigger thing at a legit venue this summer I'd love to get some players in from AL and FL too.

SSBMagy

Smash Cadet
You should consider getting acquainted with all the other regional "crews" or whatever. There's a lot of good players in TN and in GA (Athens and Atlanta mainly). We all met at a house tournament recently here in Athens and it was a great time. If we can plan a bigger thing at a legit venue this summer I'd love to get some players in from AL and FL too.
Message me if you guys do, if it's for a tournament, I'll travel out of state for it (Or even meetups maybe.)

Top Bottom