• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Akaby - The Power of Red

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryuu seika

Smash Master
Kirby comes in many colours. Some people like me choose to play his yellow version, Keeby, who is technically a cameo costume. Others prefer to play him in blue or green. Hack, the most well known recent Kirby, plays the white Kirby. Sheeby, if you will.

Nobody, however, seems to play red.
I think this is worth considering. With the over saturation of Kirby's colours, his red is a very strong one and a strong red is not something europeans are used to. Many pal players find the strong reds present in american games almost painful and, while not quite that strong, I definitely find red Kirby hard on the eyes.

In short, I am suggesting that, while the effect would likely be minor, switching to red Kirby may make it harder for your opponent to look at you, which can only be a good thing.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
This looks like something that belongs in the Social/General discussion. :|

Also has nothing to do with Kirby's metagame. :|

:|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom