• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aireal Momentum *help*

Status
Not open for further replies.

VenommousPig

Smash Rookie
Hey fox boards I'm completely new here this is my first post so if I should be redirected elsewhere please let me know and if I'm doing anything wrong!

On to the topic:
It had came to my attention awhile back that your aireal momentum is halted when you use an aireal with a C-stick. I have become accustom to using Air attacks with the C-stick because it is more comfortable however is this hindering my abilities when it comes to spacing Bairs and Fairs into Uairs? Would switching it up to "attack" on C-stick help me connect some strings better? Or does this In fact help fox in some way?

My last question is what are the inputs to a lagless SHFF Uair? Is it strictly timing? Or is the C-stick use stoping me from getting all the air time I can with in the short hop? Because when I SHFF an Uair it brings me down too quickly and causes lag apon landing? I suppose my question is what are the inputs when somebody like Larry or any other high level fox snags the kill and then flexs their tech skill? Im not in it for showboating I just want to know how to create a lagless Uair!

Thanks guys! Again my first post so please give In put on what I should do next time when it comes to these kinds of minor questions!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom