• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Age of Conan

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
Has anyone tried this new MMO yet? I've been watching some videos and it looks pretty good, I wouldn't say better than WoW just yet, but it will definitely give it a run for its money.

The reviews are fairly good. The only ones I've seen are X-Play, which gave it a 4/5, saying it still had some bugs in it but over time it would most likely get better, and IGN which has it at a Reader Average of 8.4 and a Press Average of 7.2. Decent scores.

So, anyone tried it out yet?

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
A bunch of my friends have fully switched from WoW to this. They tell me it's pretty awesome.

That said, this probably deserves to be in the Light House, not here.

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
Well this is the Computer board, and there's already a thread for WoW, so I thought this was the appropriate board to post the thread in. A mod can move it if need be.

But your friends have completely moved to this? Wow. I played WoW for 1 1/2 years and it was a great (although extremely addictive) game. I'm surprised people have already switched games when AoC has only been out for 2 or so weeks.

Top Bottom