• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

After editing the sound files/ stage selection screen, i am now unable to wavedash

SSB_Diesel

Smash Rookie
I dont really understand, i've tested with melee and PM for dolphin and im wavedashing just fine, it just seems that on my wii, when i try to wavedash now, I just up and dont air dodge. This was not an issue before editing , does anyone have any idea what this could be?

Last edited by a moderator:

SSB_Diesel

Smash Rookie
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yips?

=p

no idea, how did you edit the SSS? with the SSS editor tool, or by adding / editing the GCT code yourself?
Remember that the PM codeset is what makes wavedashing possible, if you adjusted the code incorrectly, it _could_ affect it.

try the default code again?
I just tried a fresh version of PM on a different SD card and im getting the same issue. I have a feeling i damaged my wii, is that possible?

Top Bottom