• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Afro Syndicate Crew Recruitment! (Wii U

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaPlatinumTrim

Smash Rookie
NNID
Kunzite-kun
Hello, we're the Afro Syndicate, a newly made and growing Sm4sh Crew, we're hoping to expand our ranks by recruiting some players. Our current Crew Battle Standings are 1-0-1.

We're looking for players that fit these standards:
Requirements To Join:
1) You must have a Skype or Discord account and must be somewhat active each week at least post 2 twice each day to know that you're still alive.
2) Tell us your mains and your reasoning for wanting to join this Crew.
3) We have no tolerance for those with ego's and will put others down.
4) You will play against me in a best 2/3, if you can take a round off of me or impress me then you're in if you also complied with the above terms.
Side Notes:
1) Wii U players are preferred, however 3DS players are not an issue.
2) Additional rules for talking to other crew members will be written in the Skype/Discord chats.

This group was made for Competitive fun against each other and other Crews, and we all share the same goal to grow and become a more recognizable Crew.

Contact me on Skype: yohlhant
Discord Recruitment chat: https://discord.gg/0m3iXXFW4l1rz3UU

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom