• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aerial Wiz Kick cancel (On platforms)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rakum

Smash Rookie
Hello guys I just drop by because I found something with ganon while playing in classic mode.
So I tried to recreate what happened and found out after 20 mins how it works and what the inputs are but sadly it has no use. But it looks cool lol.

So what happens is that the start-up frames from ganons wiz kick get canceled to the landing animation that also gets canceled. You can see the wave that is surrounding ganon after aerial wiz kick, so I tried it on an opponent but it doesnt hit him.

Anyways here is the input: Stand on a platform and go down trough the platform and directly input down-b.
Judging form the timing you have to input this I would say that there is a 2 or 1 window frame after you go down the platform to input down-b. It is an extremely strict timing.

It should look like that ganon is going down trough the plattform while the wave is surrounding him but thats actually it.

EDIT: ohh I just saw in the Ganon AT guide that this is already discovered. Ok no need to comment here.

Last edited:

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Yep, this was among his first discovered ATs. Though, if you initiate the actual wizkick instead of the quake animation, it's a cool little AT that hits both people on the platform and on the ground below.

Thanks for sharing anyway though. :colorful:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom