• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aerial Pikmin Pluck = 0 Landing Lag?

Sear

Smash Rookie
From my testing, I believe that if you APP right before you land it cancels the landing animation, very much like double jumping in to the ground as yoshi. I guess this is kind of useless, but I thought it was cool.

B.W.

Smash Champion
If this is true, this could actually be good for recovery purposes

Not that 4 frames of landing lag is bad, but it might still come in handy. I'll mess with it and get back to you.

Sear

Smash Rookie
Ok, so I've found a really solid use for this. You can jump up towards a platform, APP over it so the dip in the APP makes you land on the platform, and down smash. Of course you can follow up with anything like a jab or a grab, but down smash seems to be the best. The timing on this technique is really tight though.

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Im sure with b-reversals it could be that much better. Ive been trying to find out how for a while because Kirby.

B.W.

Smash Champion
Only on a platform. Aerial Pikmin Pluck off the ground pops Olimar up a little.

It's a neat technique but it's not incredibly useful since it can only be used in very specific situations and all of those situations require a platform.

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Onto da stage
I've been using this on the off and on
Didn't know it was lagless

Top Bottom