• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Adventure Idea (Add on)

Zeio

Smash Apprentice
Now to go along with my previous adventure Idea, I was thinking for the main character, instead of you picking one of the one of the set character, you could instead use your Mii.

The Way I see it is that your me would just start off with some basic A attacks and R button , but as your adventure progresses, and you fight the various characters in the game, you gain their B abilities. When you aquire these abilities you'll be able to mix and match B moves as you wish. So it Would be like your Mii's Down B could be Small bomb and your Mii's up B could be Quick attack. As you go through the game you'll find some areas in different worlds that can't be accessed unless you have a certain ability. Like Say your on brinstar and you come to a green door that won't open, first you think man how do I open this door, but then you think "OH YEAH, I forgot I just got Samus's missle skill. You set the skill, press forward B and BOOM opens the door, Just like in Metroid. Or maybe you come to a door where it has no power, but you see a machine on the other side with a thunder symbol, you look up and find a small opening above the door. WHat would you do? Use Pikachu's thunderjolt, and watch itscale over the wall and hit the machine...the door opens.

So what do you guys think? I think a Mii+Bs wpuld work quite well. If combined with my previous Idea for adventure, I think you would have a solid game.Or at least a solid adventure.

Previous http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=1508797#post1508797

Metaknightvision

Smash Cadet
It'd be interesting say the least. Considering Wii's capabilities theres so many posibilities what the new "adventure" mode could be like, if there is one.

Not belonging to this topic i know, but imagine if the only character you can play with fromt eh beginning is... a Mii... and you unlock EVERY character in the game hah.

Gkryptonite

Smash Journeyman
Hmm, although sounds like a good idea, I like using the individual characters moves. But if there were something like a Mii create a character, nobody would be using the original characters so it probbaly wouldn't happen. I think Nintendo wants you to use the original characters because of all the time they put into them, but good idea though

spjd

Smash Apprentice
I don't really like the idea of Miis being playable. I'd rather see them as opponents like the Fighting Wire Frames, or something of that matter.
But I agree that the adventure mode would be neat, if it got enhanced in some way. Like Co-op, which would really kick ***!

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
But if there were something like a Mii create a character, nobody would be using the original characters so it probbaly wouldn't happen. I think Nintendo wants you to use the original characters because of all the time they put into them
I agree with Gkryptonite on this one. Having Miis in the adventure mode would be pretty fun, however, editing moves would make characters more unbalanced at times and distract them from playing as the regular characters.

My personal idea is to have the adventure kind of like a world map and you are a Mii and can challenge or be challenged by other Miis. BUT instead of actually fighting with the Mii, you could have a party of about 3-5 characters that you choose at the beginning for your fights. As you progress you could change party characters and fight bosses and such. I'm not really sure on how unlockable characters come into this but my idea is just a work in progress. Someone let me know if they can help with that.

KidHellion

Smash Apprentice
I just don't like the idea of Miis or other player-created kinda; characters in a Smash Bros. game at all. It's for Nintendo All-Stars. Not random, kiddy-looking avatars that you can customize and overpower the hell out of.

petre

Smash Lord
closest to Sterling Heights, MI on your wii foreca
lol at spjd's idea, that would be hilarious, instead of the wire frames, they would all be random miis from your system...i can just imagine me going through classic mode just to be able to knock around some of them...or maybe not all the wire frames, but randomly one of them would have your mii's head or something...

spjd

Smash Apprentice
lol at spjd's idea, that would be hilarious, instead of the wire frames, they would all be random miis from your system...i can just imagine me going through classic mode just to be able to knock around some of them...or maybe not all the wire frames, but randomly one of them would have your mii's head or something...
It wasn't really my idea, I heard it from some other guy. Don't remember who though.
But I actually think the Miis would be rather perfect for something like this.

Top Bottom