• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Advanced Sheik Tech?

EZえん

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, Im a samus main and I have a sheik, and I already know all of samus's tech but theres some MUs that she just cannot win easily (falcon, sheik, etc) but sheik beats most of em :) . Anyway, I know the fundamentals of sheik p good, but in order to get to the level of play I desire, I need to play her to her full potential, so what are some advanced techniques I should practice utilizing? If theres already a sheik tech guide, can someone link it? (I couldnt find it (i might be an idiot)) Also I know needle turn around is super useful, but I dont know half the uses of it even. I know i can use it to bair/fair instead of the other obv, but thats not something thats super useful by itself. Ive seen it used off stage a lot for grabbing ledge and stuff which seems good.

Any input would be cool, thanks in advance.

Scroll

Smash Ace
Premium
Some of the harder stuff includes frame perfect Nair OoS, Pivot Ftilt, Intangible Ftilt (Frame tight ledge dash from a no-poof UpB regrab or DJ sweetspot regrab) and controlling the micro spacing of your AC Fair utilizing analog jumps and drift.

Last edited:
Top Bottom