• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Adult Link's F-smash should've been the Megaton Hammer

Squadallah

Smash Rookie
I've had this sentiment since Melee. The double slash doesn't really connect both most of the time anyway. In fact I'd rather have the lunging hack as the F-smash than this. Let Young/Toon Link have the double sword slash or lunging hack.

His Megaton Hammer should be his most powerful move, and if an opponent is standing on the ground (even shielded) anywhere close to where the hammer impacts the ground, he should at least be stunned if not take some damage and maybe pop up a little bit.

Thoughts?

Minirally37

Smash Rookie
The only problem is that there is no megaton hammer in Twilight Princess. But what i thought would have been cooler would have been a final smash involving his chain ball. A wind up and a hit with the as a final smash would have been amazing.

Top Bottom