• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Admiration" - A SSBB Crew Combo Video II

Booz

Smash Rookie
Defnitely a nice vid mates!
though I have a few things which could be better
or, could be different. Maybe it's a "taste" thingy though.
The names, I love 'm though, but they came in too often.
Mostly too big also. And second, the suicide kills (question of taste i guess)
Awesome to suicide kill at your last stock, though when you both have
stocks left, imo it's better to wait with your kill.

One thing 'bout that, it rocks when you **** your opponent in a way
like that.

Mates, you have my credits, it's a nice vid, very nice editting and
lovely actions, combo's and *****! I hope my crew and I will
finish our combo vid soon as we don't know a way to put our
material on the computer :p

Keep up the good work and the pace ofc!

MRGAY

Smash Cadet
After watching it again, I'm still not seeing any problems with the names. They never once impede vision of the action. The most they do to interact with what we're seeing is a hero briefly touching a name and coming back out from under it. Personally I think they're a great touch.

RozeAkito

Smash Apprentice
After watching it again, I'm still not seeing any problems with the names. They never once impede vision of the action. The most they do to interact with what we're seeing is a hero briefly touching a name and coming back out from under it. Personally I think they're a great touch.
Lol actually I made the names bigger for a reason. Someone ripped our first combo video on youtube edited it and reuploaded it to youtube. Taking credit for everything we did. The names were too small in the first one so why not make it bigger? If Some of the characters go under the name then there's no way they could edit it to make it look like it was theirs.
Thanks for bringing that up by the way.

DarkBeatsLight

Smash Rookie
Holy crap! This vid frikin rocks. The only thing I didn't like was ......
There isn't any thing I didn't like. :3

GsM<3FTFWFP
FG

kennypu

Smash Journeyman
Holy crap! This vid frikin rocks. The only thing I didn't like was ......
There isn't any thing I didn't like. :3

GsM<3FTFWFP
FG
just for a little information, LT (rozeakito) IS working on more videos, but most are character/player specific. Will he release them? thats another question x]. I hope more people enjoy this video though. Watching other vids compared to this one, the combos are incomparable. If non of you guys noticed, I believe there is not one time we edge hogged the opponent to death x].

Top Bottom