• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Adding different stage music: how to?

"Shion"

Smash Ace
NNID
Shion_Sensei
Is it possible to add mp3 files to p:m to change up the stage soundtracks?

If so, point me in the right direction, gentlemen (and the one rare lady in this sausage fest)

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
Is it possible to add mp3 files to p:m to change up the stage soundtracks?

If so, point me in the right direction, gentlemen
Just google "SSBB Custom Music" and you`ll more then likely find a guide on how to turn a MP3 into a BRSTM and replace them in your sounds fold......
(and the one rare lady in this sausage fest)
There are plenty of girls who play smash and for you to jump to gender stereotypes like this sickens me.

"Shion"

Smash Ace
NNID
Shion_Sensei
Just google "SSBB Custom Music" and you`ll more then likely find a guide on how to turn a MP3 into a BRSTM and replace them in your sounds fold......

There are plenty of girls who play smash and for you to jump to gender stereotypes like this sickens me.
Pics or it didn't happen.

210stuna

Smash Lord
I noticed in 3.0 that the music change list is still in the same folder/location, but the tracks in game show up as their vBrawl form.

I will try to change them later, and put in my own music from the previous build into the stages that haven't changed.

Top Bottom