• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Add mods without rebuilding?

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Build the ISO without patching in the code-handler, then put the RSBE01.gct in the /codes/ folder of your SD card, as you would with non-ISO loading. Then you can add your mods to the /projectm/ folder on your SD card (make sure all the folders inside it are set up correctly).

For not patching in the code-handler, open the BAT file in a text editor, and delete this section (or one that looks like it):
Code:
wit\wit dolpatch ssbb.d/sys/main.dol ^
NEW=TEXT,80001800,10C0 ^
LOAD=80001800,../patch/codehandler.bin ^
XML=../patch/PatchCommon.xml ^
805A14B8=%PC% ^
NEW=DATA,80570000,%GCTSIZE% ^
LOAD=80570000,%GCTPATH%

KrunkJuice101

Smash Rookie
Build the ISO without patching in the code-handler, then put the RSBE01.gct in the /codes/ folder of your SD card, as you would with non-ISO loading. Then you can add your mods to the /projectm/ folder on your SD card (make sure all the folders inside it are set up correctly).

For not patching in the code-handler, open the BAT file in a text editor, and delete this section (or one that looks like it):
Code:
wit\wit dolpatch ssbb.d/sys/main.dol ^
NEW=TEXT,80001800,10C0 ^
LOAD=80001800,../patch/codehandler.bin ^
XML=../patch/PatchCommon.xml ^
805A14B8=%PC% ^
NEW=DATA,80570000,%GCTSIZE% ^
LOAD=80570000,%GCTPATH%
Okay so if I read this correctly all i need to do is replace the build iso bat with that code you gave me, and then when i run it it will slip the steps that make it time consuming, seems easy enough, thanks

Top Bottom