• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Action Replay for Brawl?

rsc_390

Smash Apprentice
Would anyone happen to know if there's an Action Replay equivalent for Wii yet?

Do you think that Brawl's codes will be similar to those in melee, since the games are very similar?

Cruise

Smash Apprentice
you realize cheat consoles are based on the game program and not the console right?
if you think about it the cheats for games of similar genres are pretty much the same- unlock this, unlimited health, infinite money (coins in smashes case) etc

i think what OP is asking is whether there will be a debug menu or not, which is the only "cheat" for ssbm worth mentioning
i asked this a while ago and there isn't a definitive answer because obviously brawl hasn't come out yet.
i hope there will be a debug menu, otherwise the metagames gonna take a little longer to develop.

craiigg

Smash Lord
or you could just log online when you brawl and it'll show you the unlockable characters XD

it would mad desync without it

Top Bottom