• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Action B. is out of commission

Status
Not open for further replies.

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
Alright folks, I won't be going to any further gigs, smash fest and the likes. The only time I'll be around is at School (Valencia of Osceola lounge, one hour before class starts)

Reason?

My mother went though spine surgery so I need to take care of her till she fully recover. This might take more than half a month or so. The only smashers I'll be visiting are from school, however, I will only come on Mondays evening one hour before class starts. I'll miss you guys a lot...I was looking forward for this week gigs but that canceled. sorry folks :/. My grandmother came back to P.R to help me out with the problem but still I need to be around.

However, I'll be welcomed to trow my brawl code out there for you guys, just hit me on AIM and I'll be online to respond.

To WATO:

-I have been working on my melee skills more than brawls'
-I won't miss you guys because I'll see you at the lougue.
-noises will need to be reduce at all time, make sure you guys stay in the porch.
-to avoid my little brother, visiting hours are from 12 pm till 3 pm, no more than that.
-H-box will get his game back when I give it to Kyon.

-peace folks-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom