• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Accommodation Needed for SS6!

Benny P

Smash Journeyman
Hi all,

Looking to share accommodation (Room, not a bed! LOL) from Friday 6th of Feb- to checkout Monday 9th Feb for Shadowloo Showdown this year.

Is anybody staying at the CQ Citiclub hotel? (apart of CQ Functions)
(i dont smoke, i'm respectful of people's things, and am generally a nice guy)
Who wants to share the cost with me?

If not the CQ hotel, where is everyone else staying? Travelling from Goddamn South Gippsland where there are tons of cows and ****, so it's suicidal to go home and back for this event!

HELP!

Hughie

Smash Lad
I was about to say you should've posted this in the SS6 thread and then I realised

Why is there no thread yet lol

Benny P

Smash Journeyman
I was about to say you should've posted this in the SS6 thread and then I realised

Why is there no thread yet lol

Oh, you're right!

..but theres no thread for it? damn! guess i cant be doing something wrong....yet!

Benny P

Smash Journeyman
Okay, i may have found someone to go with, but i'll leave this open while there is no official post for accommodation. i'll post again if he backs out haha. If you know a large amount of smashers, (say, 16 or so) you might be better off (price wise) sharing at a backpackers. per person, its insanely cheap.

Top Bottom