• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Accessing Wi-Fi addon on Wii U

D

Deleted member

I play PM on Wii U. On PM 3.6 when I go to the launcher, I can't update the game which prevents me from downloading the official Wi-Fi addon. Any other methods to access Wi-Fi or am I doing something wrong?

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
Yeah, the PM 3.6 launcher can be kind of weird. One thing that you could probably try doing is manually replacing the necessary files.

Here's a good explanation on how you can do this.

To access wifi you're suppose to dig around in the PM files and finding the addons folder. You'll find a file called wifi.7z. Simply extract it and you'll get 4 new files (whose names escape me). The main one is the RSBE01.gct, which one you replace with the current one will allow you to access wifi(along with replacing the other files with the new ones you extracted). If successful you'll see a wifi symbol in the background of the CSS.
The post originated from this thread

Last edited:
Top Bottom