• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

About Peach Sweet spot. (Fox)

Master Peach

Smash Ace
I was recently Training with peach on Fox. (oh sry if the has already been talked about. I've just never seen a thread on this subject other than the Punishing with peaches shoulder pad thread. In this thread I'm explaining what I found out on fox.) I noticed something strange.

Most people when using peaches sweet spot turn their back on the opponent and give them the Usmash, and if their damage is high enough it will kill them XD. I never seen any peach player have peach turn toward the opponent and give it to them until now.

I just made a combo that works well with me and peach with minimal movement, and raises Fox's damage enough that the sweet spot will kill him, but I'm not using peaches back to do this.

Whenever Fox hits the ground without teching there a small bounce he does when he lands.
but the bounce is high enough to reach peaches sweet spot, and I'm not talking about her back, I'm talking about her front.

Be advised that to do this you must be close to Fox when he lands, and this takes a some timing
in order to do it. But it works well against Fox. When doing this you should raise his damage to at least maybe 72% damage FTK (For The Kill), When his damage is around there make your there when he lands to give him the sweet spot. When he gets to 72% damage I advise that you grab him and toss him up and watch where he DIs or do the Ftilt (if your fast enough) then smash him. Lets just hope he doesn't tech.

I don't know if this might work on falco or the other characters but I'm gonna try and see. Anyways I hope you guys find this useful. Also the main point of this thread is to get more people to use peaches sweet spot. It's her most powerful move. I say abuse it for all it's worth. Plus I've gotten use to using it on my bro. Works like a charm. ;)

Top Bottom