• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

About Luigi's Wavedashing/Request

CKaiser

Smash Apprentice
Hey, this might sound crazy to you guys, but it seems to me from watching some of the top Luigis that if the wavedash is repeated quickly enough, in one direction Luigi almost gains momentum. However I almost feel like the stages aren't adequately large enough to test this out/my wavedashing with Luigi is sub par. If someone could just check it out, maybe even AR some perfect wavedashes as quickly as possible I'd really be interested in the results. I figure a good place to test it out would be on the race to the finish in adventure mode (the f-zero level).

CKaiser

Smash Apprentice
I mean ground speed, I realize that it should give you any more speed, because the airdodge resets speed when in the air, but I was thinking that you never really leave the ground so maybe the properties don't apply the same way. maybe it's just that because the first part of the wavedash is the fastest, when repeated quickly enough it seems faster? I'd just really like to see how fast luigi can travel with absolutely perfect wavedashing.

Top Bottom