• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Abhorrent Lag Issues on FG

Roadhog360

Smash Cadet
NNID
Roadhog360
Simply put in the title. Fine anywhere else, even with friends who aren't even in the same country, but I touch FG, I get up to a half of a second of delay, sometimes my moves don't even come out, and the input sometimes is not even what I pressed. I'd press A and get a SPECIAL?!? My Up-B would turn into a Neutral-B, my C-Stick does neutrals, blagh. Can't be my controller because I can play with friends and on SP just fine, no issues.
Anyone else get this?

MikaPlayz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
thexwhitexfangx
3DS FC
1779-3096-4913
yes i have gotten this once before to i used my ub b with cloud and nothing happend and u know FG they thing they're so good so they taunt

KirbCider

Smash Ace
Anyone else get this?
I'm pretty sure these are all common issues when it comes to lag. C-Stick often turns into a Jab in laggy conditions and I even get it at times, which is disappointing cause most of the time I would of KOed the opponent otherwise. As for the other things you've listed, sometimes I'll get Side B instead of Up B but I blame that on myself rather than lag. It sucks that it kills me, but I feel it's my fault.

Top Bottom