• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A wtf moment with Link

F3ma Ch33f

Smash Apprentice
Ok so im playing with Link on Pokemon Stadium and I RAR a Nair and as soon as I hit the ground Link slides backwards across the ground it just happened to me so I decided to share it with you guys. PS: I did it twice on the Water version and Fire version of the stage.
discuss

D

Deleted member

you were on the right side of the water part of the stage?

you're spout sliding, if you ff on any slanted surface you can slide a fairly decent distance

you can slide on the right bank of the windmill, the 2 spouts pushing the platforms upwards and the little bank before the ledge.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
It's especially obvious on Sonic's level. Do dair onto the ground and fastfall, you'll slide a distance.
This is actually decent with the occasional mindgame, but it's nothing special or particularly useful.

Top Bottom