• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A video you guys might enjoy

jankspanky

Smash Rookie

I actually used to have great disdain for the Miis, like most others, but recently I've been coming around to them a little bit more. Mii Swordsmen is a bit too clunky for me, but Mii Gunner is loads of fun in his unorthodox style, and Mii Brawler has some very satisfying kill methods. After practicing with Mii Brawler for quite some time, I'm considering calling him a secondary or pocket main. I've never really studied his meta or looked at much material about Mii Brawler, but he's just downright fun.

It took the Skull Kid costume for me to get there, but here I am.

Yuki_Yashan

Smash Rookie

I actually used to have great disdain for the Miis, like most others, but recently I've been coming around to them a little bit more. Mii Swordsmen is a bit too clunky for me, but Mii Gunner is loads of fun in his unorthodox style, and Mii Brawler has some very satisfying kill methods. After practicing with Mii Brawler for quite some time, I'm considering calling him a secondary or pocket main. I've never really studied his meta or looked at much material about Mii Brawler, but he's just downright fun.

It took the Skull Kid costume for me to get there, but here I am.
Your Mii is really good. That video is funny. I was laughing at Mario. How long did it take for you to make it?

jankspanky

Smash Rookie
Yuki_Yashan Yuki_Yashan thanks! Mii Brawler is far more fun than I ever thought he could be. It took me about three months just to get that short vid assembled and up to snuff, with life type stuff happening and whatnot, but I have a lot more footage I want to use for other characters as well. And with how short this vid was, I wouldn't mind making another Skull Kid gag / KO vid.

I appreciate your kind words!

Yuki_Yashan

Smash Rookie
I'm a fan. Your Mii Brawler looks beastly from this footage. I would love to see more.

Skull Kid costume is great. I adore him. So misunderstood. :sadeyes:

jankspanky

Smash Rookie
I'm a fan. Your Mii Brawler looks beastly from this footage. I would love to see more.
And just like that, I'll make another vid for Skull Kid after I finish my current project ^.^

Yes, Skull Kid is my most wanted SSB character and he is really fascinating even if you ignore his striking design. A tragic and nuanced villain. Not to mention he would represent Majora's Mask, which is really what it all means. Favorite game until the day I die.

But Mii Brawler is such a riot and I'm loving it. By playing recklessly in the hopes you'll record something amazing, you wind up whiffing and suiciding a LOT though. I can't say my Mii Brawler is beastly but I'm quickly learning. I may do some heavy reading before resuming video capture for Mii Brawler.

Top Bottom