• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A tip to boost Wolf's recovery in FD, if you don't know it already

angdia

Smash Rookie
I discovered this by accident, and it's probably something people might not know so I posted it here. If you're caught under one of the sides of the stage, you can actually wall jump off a part of the platform, which puts you in the perfect position for a recovery. It's also surprising to your opponents and I think you can get up with a side-b as well from that point (I don't remember the exact position, but I remember an up-b gets you to the edge from there very easily). Otherwise, if you try to jump into range for a recovery, you'll probably end up around 10 degrees to the side from the ledge where you can't recover (going straight up won't get you there, and slightly to the side and up is too far and goes into the bottom side of the stage), which results in an extremely frustrating death usually an inch or so away from the ledge.

Well, just something random I found out. I hope it isn't common knowledge already. :dizzy:

Bocks

Smash Apprentice
im making a wolf vid to show advanced techs and i got footage of me doin it so that'll help

Top Bottom