• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A technique for links recovery:

Links recovery sucks compared to the other characters, no matter how you use it. But I found out about a technique you can use to make him able to get by.I call it the spin jump. Its not really a jump, but it looks like one.
I don know how exactly to do this,,. Because I do it instinctually, but i THINKthat you have to hold down the side button as soon as you execute the attack. It goes way farther horizontally than normal. , and it’s enough that I can recover from most places.his two jumps combined horizontilly. still not that good compared to other characters, but enough to get him by.

MiraiGen

Smash Ace
Part of me wants to make a sarcastic post pointing out how blindingly obvious it is, but...it just feels too uncharitable.

KratosAurion192

Smash Ace
His clawshot also grabs the edge! I bet you guys didn't know this! I'm a genius. I shall call this technique the "tether" recovery XD

Onitsoga

Smash Rookie
k... thats good to know... now i can come up with some cool arm strategies :D
wow its pointy tho :/

Top Bottom