• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Subspace Emissary Team Up For the Ages!

IllidR

Smash Champion
Well it has now been confirmed that Captain Olimar WILL team up with Captain Falcon. May the Captain's combine their efforts to destroy the Ancient Minister.

At first look it seems like there is some confrontation going on between the two. However there is another picture that shows they team up, which I lost. If someone could post that if they find it that'd be great.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Theres a video that shows this whole thing.

If you dont want to hear about it, incoming..

Spoilers. I Repeat. Spoilers Below for SSE.

Actually, I found the video. Remember. SSE Spoilers inside. THis video basically explains their meeting, and whats with the dead Pikmin.

Enjoy, those who do not want spoilers.

joeysmash

Smash Ace
NNID
papakarcher
Olimar.... we meet agian for the last time....

Falcon! what have you done.

Your precious pikmin never stood a chance....

You Killed them, just as you killed my father.

no olimar.... I AM YOUR FATHER.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

IllidR

Smash Champion
Olimar.... we meet agian for the last time....

Falcon! what have you done.

Your precious pikmin never stood a chance....

You Killed them, just as you killed my father.

no olimar.... I AM YOUR FATHER.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Well I watched the video with this clip in it.
It turns out Captain Falcon isn't the bad guy here. He knocks an ROB back away from Olimar and in the process mass slaughters all of Olimar's Pikmin. But i guess that's alright because Olimar wasn't doing so well on his own? Anyway from there they team up.

Colenstien

Smash Ace
Oh..... my....... A-God.

The knee plus an endless supply of slaves! This has awesome written all over it.

Parassita

Smash Apprentice
Yay! I was happy to see that screen sometime ago when I was looking around. I thought Falcon was the enemy for a second! 0_0 But anyway, the team up was bound to happen, Captain Falcon-Captain Olimar. Both are the only 'Captains' in Brawl.

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
Olimar would've made more sense with Mario? (Orima = Mario?)

eh, I saw the video and it made laugh my head off. Stupid Falcon, watch where you show your moves! *shakesfist*

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493

eh, I saw the video and it made laugh my head off. Stupid Falcon, watch where you show your moves! *shakesfist*
Well actually in japan he's still called Olimar. Its the Japanese accent of the president in Pikmin 2 that makes it sound like Olimar. Is that where this came from?

IllidR

Smash Champion

I definitely needed Mario to be with Link. It's just too good to have those two team up. But anyway, they all meet up in the end so it's all good!

Chains

Smash Apprentice
In the video
olimar's pikmen are trying to destroy a huge rob but fail, then capt. falcon makes an epic entrence falcon pwanch's the R.O.B and slides, killing all the pikmen.
thar ya go.

IllidR

Smash Champion
In the video
olimar's pikmen are trying to destroy a huge rob but fail, then capt. falcon makes an epic entrence falcon pwanch's the R.O.B and slides, killing all the pikmen.
thar ya go.
I don't think you need to put spoiler tags in this thread. It is saying who Olimar teams up with in Subspace so it should be fair warning that there will be Subspace spoilers.

Top Bottom