• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A strange Anomaly

The Kraken

Smash Cadet
I live under your bed, waiting for the lights to t
Something extremely strange happened to me today.
I was playing as Pikachu against my friend who plays Yoshi. We were battling on the Battlefield stage. Somehow my friend had knocked me off the right hand edge of the stage, and when i used Quick Attak to get back onto the stage, it happened.
I JUST made it onto the stage, where yoshi was trying to edge-guard me, and SOMEHOW i was transported to the otherside of the stage, as if i had used Fox's side b move, only there was no lag afterwards.
Can anyone explain this phenomenom?

and one other thing, does Pikachu's forward Smash have a sweetspot?

PsychopathicEmus

Smash Journeyman
uhh sounds like a superwavedash to me...did you slide across the stage? cuz that's most probably pika's superwavedash.

and i think the fsmash's sweetspot is at the edge where the ball is

PsychopathicEmus

Smash Journeyman
it only happens when pika's quick attack pings with another attack and pika doesn't get hit out of the quick attack. like if you quick attacked into jigglypuff's sing in its beginning frames or mewtwo's down-b.

Top Bottom