• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A stage I didn't recognise online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CartooN

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CartoooN
Hello!

Perhaps I've just totally missed something, but I was just in online 1v1 smash and I played a stage I had never seen before. I thought maybe it was the competitive version of one of the new stages but I had a look and none of them seemed to be similar.

The stage (competitive version, as I was in 1v1) was a round floating platform. The left half of the stage was green and the right half blue. The left side had round cartoony round trees and a tiki style statue and the right side had large crystal formations all over it. The background was kind of like an underground cave and kirby music was playing (specifically, the King Dedede remix theme).

I'd never seen the stage before but maybe its just a common one I missed. I went into offline mode after and quickly flicked through some of the stages but couldn't find it. Anyone know what this stage is?

Nexin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Nexinitus
What the above posters said. That, Omega Hyrule Temple, and Omega Palutena's Temple are all extremely rare stages online, so I'm not surprised that you didn't recognize it immediately.

David Wonn

Smash Ace
I know it is late to mention it now, but for future reference, you can always save the replay, and then browse your recent replays to find out exactly which stage it is. Both omega and regular versions of stages will look identical in the thumbnails.

Last edited:

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
Since this question was answered, I will lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom