• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

a snake vid (been playing for a couple weeks)

Reckon

Smash Apprentice
At 2:48, Snake slides from his f-tilt into an up smash...
Is this exploitable?
Inb4newTA

saud

Smash Lord
it isn't really an exploit, it's a tech called cromplosion discovered by Crom. He discovers everythign that has to do with Snake.

Mr. Pants

Smash Apprentice
i'm liking the dash attack to u-smash. maybe if your opponent blocks your dash attack you can still hit him with the u-smash when he takes out the mortar. also, i never thought to leave grenades lying around. now i've got some new stuff to try out. i guess f-smashes just aren't that useful? they do take forever to use

The Enemy

Smash Apprentice
I thought it was called a cromcel. Either way yea credit goes to Crom.
....As soon as I discover something I'm having it named after myself. Super cool, ultra useful Enemation tech, anyone?
Just kidding, please don't flame me.;)

saud

Smash Lord
Anything you discover has already been discovered by Crom. Crom discovers everything. He's that good at what he does.

@ Mr. Pants: Yes, always keep explosives lying around (a grenade, claymore, and possibly an up-smash.) Keep a second grenade in hand, so if you shield in time, your opponent will get hurt, and you safe, and even if you don't, Snake is heave and can take a beating. c4 has many uses, it's up to you to decide hpw to use it. You can use it as an explosive on the ground/wall, stick it to your enemy, or save it up for an extra recovery (it actually did save me a few times.)

Top Bottom