• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Smash Roster that compiles many different things, come judge.

zm123bro

Smash Rookie
Somewhere in the happy go lucky world of Nintendo
NNID
zm123bro
Hey so I'm new to Smashboards in terms of posting things, and in my spare time i decided to answer the question of what if many different smash games (both real and fanmade) all joined together, what would their roster look like? So, thanks to Jakor's Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker, I created one. Let me know what you think?

This roster contains characters included in:
-Every official Smash game to date (64, Melee, Brawl, Sm4sh)
-Super Smash Flash 1 & 2
-Super Smash Bros. Crusade
-Super Smash Land
-Project M (including the unfinished characters)

along with the characters featured in the Smashified art series

If you have any feedback or you feel my roster should include characters from other Smash fan works, let me know.

zm123bro

Smash Rookie
Somewhere in the happy go lucky world of Nintendo
NNID
zm123bro
I'm curious as to what Sonic's and Super Sonic's final smashes would be.
I honestly wouldn't know, Sonic and SSonic where included as seperate characters in the original Super Smash Flash, and there weren't final smashes in that game. When it came around to Super Smash Flash 2, Sonic ended up with SSonic as his Final Smash, presumably indicating that Super Sonic won't be playable in Super Smash Flash 2 on his own.

Top Bottom