• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Resource icon

Guide A Smash 4 Ganondorf Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pixel_

Smash Ace
WIP = Work in progress, add it to the title before 5 reviews come in and say this is unfinished

jmanup85

Smash Journeyman
NNID
jmanup85
3DS FC
1633-4569-8126
This is the greatest guide I've ever read and it only took all of 0 seconds to read. Hooray for the modern marvel of super speed reading. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go get that cup of bleach to go drink.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
jmanup85 jmanup85 Easy now.

Appreciate the effort, Dusk, but make sure to, as Pixel said, mark it as unfinished. Moreover, while, again, the effort is most appreciated, spend some time around the forums to get an idea of how to direct your guide. As it stands, we've had many, many Ganon guides posted.

jmanup85

Smash Journeyman
NNID
jmanup85
3DS FC
1633-4569-8126
I'll behave. I'll reserve judgement on this piece of work until I see it. It had better be a masterpiece only eclipsed by The Shawshank Redemption.

Theosmeo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LastOfTheM
3DS FC
0576-7286-5643
Wait I clicked on the guide and all it says is "he's not quick and he doesn't need to be"...

Then it says "for the 5 other ganon mains out there"

It only has two statements and neither of which are true...

HeavyLobster

Smash Champion
NNID
HeavyLobster43
If you're interested in making a guide, here's an easy 4-step guide to becoming the ultimate For Glory Ganon.
1. Spam Wizkick. A lot.
2. Always go for Dtilt out of Flame Choke whether it actually works or not.
3. Blindly fish for Ganoncides whenever you get knocked offstage.
4. Make a "disrespect" montage consisting of nothing but you Warlock Punching terrible players online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom