• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A separate character selection screen just for Mii Fighters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

samsparta21

Smash Ace
It's most likely the case that you select Mii Fighters separate from the other characters. The leak shows that there is a screen where you can choose either Mii Fighters or Characters, and I would assume it opens a second character selection screen just for Mii Fighters you have created. This way it's also like they're your own characters, because they are all named etc. and you could select any Mii Fighter you have used anytime.

This also lines up with the leaked character selection screen, since it is unlikely they were doing online play, it is probably the case that Miis have to be selected from a separate screen.

Last edited:

L9999

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3780-9480-2428
I don't think that's he case. If this "leaked" image is remotely anything, this resembles more like a place where you customize the characters. I think you will be able to create multiple Miis and in the real select screen pick the Mii slot, and maybe scroll looking for the Mii you want to use like in Mario Kart Wii. I still think this leak is fake, but all I just said could be the case. Just speculating.......

Last edited:

MAtgSy

Smash Ace
That said, the idea of a separate select screen where we could access all the miis stored on our system would be helpful.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I fail to see how we'll be able to fight Miis with or against regular characters if this is the case.

Last edited:

PigglyJuff

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mr.Hugz
3DS FC
2793-1251-1909
I feel that you could maybe select a certain amount of miis (maybe 4 or five, coinciding with the roster leak.) and then you can customize them individually.

As one of the japanese commercials showed, mii fighters get their own trophies based on the mii (which can further help the previous points about the individuality.)

if they weren't individual (aka one slot.) then it would be more inconvenient to customize your mii fighters. As you would have to continuously select a mii, customize it, and give it clothing items (that or save mii data, but that might clog up the game.)

If there were less than four, than we couldn't have more than four mii characters. (that depends if they even are individual characters.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom