• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Samus 0-40% combo!

AusGremlinBoy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AussieGremlinBoy
3DS FC
1934-1768-8886
Hi Samus boards, I was hitting the labs with Samus, as she is a character I enjoy, so I wanted to check her out a little more.
I discovered that D-throw, U-air, U-air, Up-B is a true combo at 0% that works on a majority of the cast. I even think if you executed it on smashville/battlefield from the platforms it could kill.

Feel free to lock this thread if it should've gone on the combo thread, and thanks for reading ^w^

RoachCake

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RoachCake
3DS FC
2621-3061-7090
This has been known for pretty much ever since the game was released afaik.
You really should have read through the combo thread before posting too, as you would have seen that it was already documented in there.
Even if it wasn't known, you still should have posted about it in the combo thread instead of making a new thread.

AusGremlinBoy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AussieGremlinBoy
3DS FC
1934-1768-8886
Oops, sorry! I was kinda lazy and tired at the time, and forgot to read the combo thread. Thanks for telling me, can a mod please lock/remove.

Last edited:
Top Bottom