• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A retort to SideEffect........no trash talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

TGM

Smash Lord
1. Get a car
2. Get a job( one that will pay for your car)
3. Dont yell at Rocket for assuming when u did the same thing by saying this is about smash.
4. I give rides cause im nice. Obviously you have been taking advantage of that kindness.
5. Stop using fox
6. your poop

just so you know. My truck has 105K miles on it. its a 2000 ford F-150. Fords do not last much longer than this with out considerable amounts of money put into it. the mor emiles u put on it, the higher the chances of it breaking. Also, gas ranges from 2.80-2.97 per gallon. With a truch that has a 22 gallon tank and only gets 16 miles to the gallon........that hurts my accounts. paying me ga smoney is good and all but 10$ doesnt do much anymore. its just not worth it.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
This will get closed, but still...

<3 TGM.

Ronnie

Smash Apprentice
I am so sick of you ******s. <3 each others ***** for all I care.

The fact of the matter is you said you would do it knowing the condition your car was in but since I am going to the mcdonalds tourney you changed your mind and that is ****ing stupid.

Infact Mouf even told me that in one tourney we had here in Houston, you told him not to tell me about it so you would have a chance to win... yeah your amazing.

I am sick and tired of all of you *******s and I am taking a long break from this game after the Mcdonalds tourney today. Now you have to worry about me at your tourneys. Have fun.

TGM

Smash Lord
yes i did know my truck was in bad shape. but the past 2 days i didnt realize how bad it really is..... i had to dish out nearly 1000$ for the truck. new tires, new battery,oil, and serpintine belt,radiator. so yea you can blame what u want but the fact is.......i never promised i would take u back. if i did, i would like to see the text or the recorded phone call or the video footage of my doing so. untill then, your still poop.

and its sad but your also getting mouf to join your poop brigade. so anywayz, ill see you at McD tourney.

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
So I was nice and didn't warn Ronnie for his topic before, so I guess I'll extend the same kindness to you TGM.

Either way Houston already has a topic it can vent in, or might I suggest taking out your frustrations in a slightly less public place (specifically where I don't have to hear about it). AIM is a great invention, try using it sometime, or at least PMs or something.

Any more topics like this and I'll start handing out ban points like candy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom