• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Non-Sheik Zelda FS Idea: Triforce of Wisdom

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackKnight76

Smash Apprentice
As we all know, Zelda is the character who holds the Triforce of Wisodm, while Link has that of courage and Ganondorf of Power. Piggybacking Link's usage of his triforce in his Final Smash with the Slash, I think Zelda should use her Wisdom, but an entirely different way.

My idea is that when Zelda attains her FS, she can unleash the power of her Triforce, stupefying everyone else in the match. This will cause their controls to be completely mixed up for around 15 seconds. I do not mean just Up B and Down B flop, I mean everything changes controls. Neutral B may turn into Taunt, whatever control that is used for jumping may become foward smash, shield may become foward B. This effectively leaves all of Zelda's opponents incapacitated (or a total danger to themselves), and would be a highly entertaining as well as powerful attack for once weak and overshadowed Princess.

Iris

Smash Ace
Though the likelihood is small, I absolutely love your idea.

Iris

Smash Ace
Speaking of updates, WHAT THE HELL?! Certain characters don't even have one specials update. :mad:

Blobulator

Smash Journeyman
Wow that's a pretty kickass final smash idea. Anything is possible though I guess, I mean I wasn't really expecting "Peach Blossom". Most people thought it'd be an emotion from Super Princess Peach but that ended up being wrong. It'd be nice for Zelda to get such a creative final smash.

Drake3

Smash Ace
I like it. Personally I thought something like that would be given to Mewtwo, but I like it.

Zelda_Sheik

Smash Apprentice
This is the best idea for a Final Smash for Zelda. Zelda doesn't even have a single attack in www.smashbros.com. I'm so dissapointed. We are missing 7 FS (Zelda, Ice Climbers, Wario, Samus Zero, Snake, Lucas, King DeDeDe). At least we have seen something about all of these. Except of Zelda and the Ice Climbers but they have less time waiting than Zelda.
What are they doing to Zelda ? Can somebody tell me, please? She wasn't in the demo and her final smash hasn't been shown yet.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Shiek doesn't make sense as Zelda's final Smash anyway...

Iris

Smash Ace
Actually, Zero Suit Samus had her Final Smash confirmed from the demo, and most people have a good idea on what Wario's is.

Drake3

Smash Ace
You know he's still going to update it. At this rate he might even spread it out over 2 days.

Anyway I just realised that I'm torn with this idea. I do think it would be alot of fun to watch people throw themselves off of ledges, but I also want people to spontaneously combust at Zelda's feet.

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Personally , I'd hate this to be Zelda's FS
I want Zelda to show the power she has. True , she's not the bearer of power, but she does possess some considerable amount of light power. I say she should use that to inflict damage.

Then again, I've never been too fond of moves that stun/mess with players controls. They bore me.

BlackKnight76

Smash Apprentice
Personally , I'd hate this to be Zelda's FS
I want Zelda to show the power she has. True , she's not the bearer of power, but she does possess some considerable amount of light power. I say she should use that to inflict damage.

Then again, I've never been too fond of moves that stun/mess with players controls. They bore me.
Power doesn't only come in the form of damage.

BlackKnight76

Smash Apprentice
Due partially to Samus/ZSS's relationship, a lot of people may speculate that Zelda's tranformation may involve turning into Sheik instead of it being a Down B or a separate character.

Santini

Smash Journeyman
I like your idea a lot as long as there is a lot of cool effects. For example, maybe Zelda could glow bluish or the triforce of wisdom could show up in the background.

It would be really good for 1 on 1 duels.

Zelda_Sheik

Smash Apprentice
I agree with Soluble_Toast. I know that she has power so she can inflict damage. I'm really expecting a better Zelda than Zelda's melee. I hope that she has powerful, new attacks and a good final smash.

Crescendolls

Smash Cadet
I think they all knew Zelda would have a high interest, both over the questionable inclusion of Sheik and her moveset (includes FS). That is why Zelda is literally the only one without any available attacks at all. It's nice that they recognize Zelda's potential, but come on! Give us something!

Iris

Smash Ace
She looks slightly more mobile in the SSE video. She runs a bit faster and she jumps higher than in Melee. Also, Farore's Wind travels farther, so hopefully that'll get her on par with all those other confirmed huge 3rd jumps. Besides Down B, she doesn't need a new attack, she just needs them to be altered so they connect better and do more knockback.

Edit: I never thought of it like that, Crescendolls. I guess they are kind of acknowledging her, and probably trying to make her better overall. If they didn't care much about her, I guess they probably wouldn't have a problem getting her updates out of the way.

I'm hoping a lot of fine tuning is going into her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom