• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A New Temporary Friend Finder Solution

turnsnoob

Smash Cadet
Hey All! I had an idea. Since this other temporary friend finder solution thread doesn't seem to be not working that well, why don't people just post their screen name for fellow brawlers to have and set up brawls that way.

I personally hate waiting around and refreshing my browser to see if the people that posted in the thread have actually private messaged me back. Instant Messaging and such should be much quicker on response time.

You can post any kind of screen name you want. AIM, MSN, YAHOO MESSENGER, SKYPE, ETC. Whatever you think will work best for you. Whenever someone is online see if they would like to set up a brawl.

My screen name is

AIM: turnsn00b

Whenever I am online feel free to shoot me an instant message and see if i would like to brawl.

If this thread should just die, to the admins, just erase it =)

Top Bottom