• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A new, sexier look for Peach?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slugma128

Smash Journeyman
Man, it's been a while since I was here. :-) Please don't sign this thread off just because it has the words "Peach" and "sexy" together in the title. People do care about sex appeal in games (no one can deny that, even if they don't like it) and if you're into kinky, cute girls (as opposed to the stereotype kick-*** "cool" one liners girl), Peach is actually really attractive. So... *cough cough*

What about a new look for Peach? Remember, Melee was the very first game where Peach was made with a high polygon count. It was the first game where Nintendo had the tech to make her pretty and beautiful. And in Melee, she introduced (for her character) lots of sexy butt attacks and panty shots. :grin:

Then in Brawl, she basically looked the same except more details on her dress and a more doll-like face as opposed to the more mischievious face she had in Melee.

But now, with the Wii U, Nintendo has advanced HD tech to work with! That most probably means an entirely new characters model for Peach in SSBB4. Maybe a totally new dress... and new underwear!

Of course, here's hoping for the now legendary thong/minidress combo she had in the Japanese versions of SSX on Tour, Mario Golf: TT and Mario Power Tennis. But even if they don't make her that sexy, maybe they couldd sex her up just a little bit? Like a tighter dress and underwear that let a little of her soft butt hanging out. Kids wouldn't see it anyway unless they look up her dress themselves. :-P

I know Namco Bandai is working on it, but it'll be Nintendo who approves the new character models. I don't think either Sakurai nor NB has much to say about that. But maybe NB will try to sneak in some sexy stuff like butt jiggle for Peach, considering they have worked on Soulcalibur in the past. :-P

On the other hand, a shorter dress would make some of her current moves look weird. So what about her long dress with a thong underneath? And plenty of butt jiggle (you know Peach has a soft butt) when she moves around. Would that be OK without destroying her character?

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
This is going to be a weird thread, but I'll bite. I always found it odd that Peach wore granny panties in games where you can see them. Just normal panties would be fine. I'd rather they not go with thongs for her anytime soon.

Slugma128

Smash Journeyman
This is going to be a weird thread, but I'll bite. I always found it odd that Peach wore granny panties in games where you can see them. Just normal panties would be fine. I'd rather they not go with thongs for her anytime soon.
Sex appeal isn't weird. Just saying.

Maybe Nintendo sees her as some old royalty, those wore these gigantic bloomers! :-D But then why did she wear a thong in the sports titles?

What's wrong with a thong on Peach? She's already done those. If Zelda had a thong, that would not fit, but Peach is such a playful character that I think it suits her better.

Also, Peach has a soft butt - it should jiggle! Zelda on the other hand... no. And not Samus either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom