• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A New Challenger joins the fray. ACA BABY

AssTAStic_ACA

Smash Apprentice
Hello everyone I'm new to the forum life, but an ardent smasher. I go by the name A**TAStic_ACA(A**ClownArmyBABY). If the my name offends or violates some sort of decency rule, i will be happy to make a new account. I used to play melee as child(what was wd back then lol), played brawl -_- just because, and went the competitive route when Project M was finished. In Project M i main Mario while my "B" character is Ness, though i mainly play PM i am willing to learn melee. I joined the forums for more competitive opportunities. ACA is a crew of sorts, with some friends of mine, hailing from NY/NJ but our college is in CT so we will be hitting up the CT scene as well. Outside of smash I'm a college student just trying to live, i skate, i dabble in music, and maryjane is my illegal lover(kinky stuff). I hope to be a active member on the forums. THANK YOU EVERYONE!! please don't ban me :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom