• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A New Challenger Approaches!

Flavian

Smash Rookie
Hey guys! I'm Flavian. I just moved to Boulder CO, and I wasn't able to bring my smash buddies with me. I've known about the boards for a while, as I've played semi competitively with everything but PM. I decided to make an account to get more involved with the community and hopefully meet some people I can smash with!

Goldenmarth51

Smash Cadet
NNID
mgainus87
3DS FC
0748-2063-8060
Sup man, if you can afford a ride or somethin then come over here. I am fixing to train on PM and Melee with other people, and I see you live two states above me. I am all up for some battles. Not PM huh? Then Melee it is, that is, if you visit over here.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Hey Flavian, welcome to the boards! I'm from GA, so you more than likely won't end up playing Smash with me unless a catch you around at a tournament up north sometime. Regardless, hope you enjoy your time here and find some other people to play with!

Top Bottom