• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Mupen/P2P tutorial

nuro

Smash Lord
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRRDvhd7nz0

Although I won’t go into depth about my thoughts about Mupen at this time, I'll just say that it's much better than PJ64k so you should probably switch for your own benefit. Or you could always live with your vapid stimulating experience with Pj64k. Your choice I guess.

Of course, this probably wont get most of you ill tempered Project64k users to stop your fanboyism over your insignificant program and quarrels. Oh well, here goes nothin'

SuperDanny

Smash Rookie
Good tutorial. I used Mupen once or twice, but it failed for me and I haven't tried it since. Maybe I should give it another try, but PJ64 still is much more popular... and I LOVE using GameShark, I'd be sad if I had to play matches without my precious MUSIC OFF code.

nuro

Smash Lord
Good tutorial. I used Mupen once or twice, but it failed for me and I haven't tried it since. Maybe I should give it another try, but PJ64 still is much more popular... and I LOVE using GameShark, I'd be sad if I had to play matches without my precious MUSIC OFF code.
I think cheats are the only thing PJ64K has over mupen. But I think Mupen is trying to be as much like the original N64 as possible, which, in the end, is probably for the best.

Whats more important your music or your recordings/laggyness? I'd stick with mupen any day.

Top Bottom