• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A month means more...? (wall-ish)

Purple

Hi guys!
What is a month to you all? If you want to get technical, it's at -least- four weeks; 28 days. With the proper amount of sleep (8 hours a day), it's at least 448 hours of outside movement. Assuming you work 8 hours a day on top of that everyday, it's at least 224 hours of outside movement. For the sake of giving a month a definition, let's say a month is 28 days.

Two hundred, and twenty four, hours of free time. Of course there is time where you need to eat, use the restroom, bathe, socialize, etc. But isn't that a lot of time?

For a lot of us, I'd think that we all have loads upon loads of free time; we post on smashboards almost everyday after all right? If we didn't have free time we wouldn't be posting as much, if at all; you probably wouldn't be reading this thread either. I know for certain with being a mod that I'm clocking at least an hour a day on smashboards.. :embarrass:.

------

By now if you're still reading, you're probably wondering why I brought this comment up in the first place. Well I've had this on my mind for a good minute, however I want to start a blog based on this definition of a month, 28 days, 28 blog entries. For a 'month' I will write a blog, one a day, always pertaining to a particular subject, in hopes to improve myself in that subject.

Last month I started training to lose weight by changing my diet, doing cardio, asking members of smash (yes, smash) for exercise help, and finding what's best for me; after the month was over I was 20 pounds slimmer. Even though I'm technically done with what I wanted, I still exercise now; it's become a part of me. :)

------

I wanted to see if this sounds interesting to anyone, and if anyone is interested in creating a blog identical to mine (being,t he one I'm GOING to make soon :awesome:). It'll be called "A month means more *fill in the blank*." Is anyone interested in this idea or reading it? If I was to do one for smash related activities, how would I be able to keep your interest?

I'm highly interested in all of your opinions! :cool:

Top Bottom