• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A message for all PC Chris fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Utto

Commander Keen
BRoomer
Hello fellow smashers,

My name is Utto and I am a respected Peach player from The Netherlands. You probably don't know me, but in The Netherlands most people know who I am.

So far my introduction. Now for the real pupose of this thread. Now you might not know this, but here in Europe, a person known to most of you as PC Chris actually has a very large fanbase. While most of you guys are worshipping the likes of Ken, Isai and Azen, we think PC Chris is by far the best smasher in the world. We know the truth; PC Chris can beat Ken, Isai and Azen anytime he wants. He can even beat them together, in a team. Therefore, we have decide to officialy declare PC Chris...

The greatest person in the world!!!!

To honor PC Chris, we have build a website. It took a lot of time and effort to build this website, so please visit it sometime. This is the URL:

http://home.student.uva.nl/rutger.mensch/pcchris/

I realise this site is not yet complete, but we will continue to add more information on PC Chris. If you know anything about PC Chris that we haven't mentioned on our website, feel free to let me know.

Naturally, everybody in Europe is extremely anxious to meet PC Chris in person. Therefore, we hope that you will all visit this website often, so PC Chris has no choice but to travel to Europe.

Finally, here is a list of some of the people in Europe who think PC Chris is the greatest person in the world (you might know some of these):

- Helios
- Ek
- Nihonjin
- Marc
- Remen
- Kirby_Squad
- Linkje
- Utto (That's me)
- Reffie
- Ivo
- Rens
- Svampen (he is an idiot though, so feel free to ignore him)
- The_Doug
- Joanna Dark
- Nnja
- Jeffz0r
- Ryuker

This list is not complete. Not by far. PC Chris' fanbase in Europe is enormous. When you take George Clooney's, Orlando Blooms and Johnny Depp's popularity together and multiply it by ten, then you get about how popular PC Chris is in Europe.

Well, that's about it. I hope this post has been informative. Bye!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom